When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

48 Monark Super Deluxe "COLORS"

-

oldfart36

Riding One Of My Monark Super Deluxe's
I bought this OG, survivor, 48 Super Deluxe a while back. Didn't have a Blue and Cream one in any year.
My question to all my fellow Cabers is:
The Blue and Cream color combo, is it truly a more scarce color combo to find in the boys bike? Seems like it might be!

Last edited:
In my experience boys yes, girls no. Girls models were very common in that color scheme, but I've only seen a handful of boys models in that color scheme of which yours is one of them.

They’re usually the maroon or the green color for this year from what I’ve seen. If we counted them via google or something, could that be accurate? Where else do we find pictures of old bicycles? It would have to be a general key search word like “monark”.
I’m too lazy for that kind of stuff

In my experience boys yes, girls no. Girls models were very common in that color scheme, but I've only seen a handful of boys models in that color scheme of which yours is one of them.

That's me to. Seen them in girls, but not in boys. Thanks to all of you.

Back