When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 48 Shelby w/shock ease fork, 26" Girls all original paint.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Bob Keller

Look Ma, No Hands!
This is an excellent bike, has the shock ease fork and all original paint like the 53 Roadmaster I sold.. I did replace the original dry rotted tires with a new set of Lightining Dart tires to make it rideable. The story on this bike when I bought it around 20 years ago, was that the original owner wanted a bike for Christmas, his parents could not afford the cost of a boys' and bought him this bike, after riding it a few times and being teased and made fun of for having a girls bike, he quit riding it and it was stored in the attic . He found the bike when cleaning out the parents house and enlisted the help of a friend or neighbor to help him sell it on ebay... We got it then, it came from up around N.J. or Pa. area. All I have done to this bike is replace the tires, add the acorn nuts to the wheels and polish it and keep it shined up and ride it every once in a while around the neighborhood. Asking $550 plus shipping and handling.... I do take paypal.

HPIM3441.JPG

HPIM3442.JPG

HPIM3443.JPG

HPIM3444.JPG

HPIM3445.JPG

HPIM3446.JPG

HPIM3448.JPG

HPIM3449.JPG

HPIM3450.JPG

This is an excellent bike, has the shock ease fork and all original paint like the 53 Roadmaster I sold.. I did replace the original dry rotted tires with a new set of Lightining Dart tires to make it rideable. The story on this bike when I bought it around 20 years ago, was that the original owner wanted a bike for Christmas, his parents could not afford the cost of a boys' and bought him this bike, after riding it a few times and being teased and made fun of for having a girls bike, he quit riding it and it was stored in the attic . He found the bike when cleaning out the parents house and enlisted the help of a friend or neighbor to help him sell it on ebay... We got it then, it came from up around N.J. or Pa. area. All I have done to this bike is replace the tires, add the acorn nuts to the wheels and polish it and keep it shined up and ride it every once in a while around the neighborhood. Asking $550 plus shipping and handling.... I do take paypal.

View attachment 914661

View attachment 914662

View attachment 914663

View attachment 914664

View attachment 914665

View attachment 914666

View attachment 914668

View attachment 914670

View attachment 914673

Holy $hit that beauty is brand new! Great price too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a piece of HISTORY ... great ladies bicycle @ a great price ... I think Greg will bring this & it will be seen soon @ the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday ride .. Ridden not Hidden ..

Back