When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 79 Schwinn Hurricane 5 speed Stingray

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Danny the schwinn freak

cruisin on my ratty Schwinn straightbar
Here is a great project or parts bike. It's a July of 79 Schwinn hurricane 5 speed. It's a little rough around the edges but fairly complete. The main thing I thonk is wrong are the wheels. They are not the right ones for the bike, although the rear hub looks like the right one? Shifter is correct, but is missing the mounting brackets and cover. Someone seems to have added an inner front sprocket? Seat seems to have a wider flat pan inserted under the cover to make it more comfy for a bigger rider. Should be an easy fix. It's a bit rough, but they are getting harder to find. There's a lot of good stuff here. At the end of the day, it's a 5 speed stingray frame and fork with hand brakes. I will part of out in a few days if it doesn't sell whole. But I'd prefer to sell it complete. Price is now $250 shipped in the lower 48. If it doesn't sell by Sunday, I will be parting it out! Let me know if you have any questions or want more info. Thank you, Danny

IMG_5294.JPG

IMG_5295.JPG

IMG_5296.JPG

IMG_5297.JPG

IMG_5298.JPG

IMG_5299.JPG

IMG_5300.JPG

Last edited:
Back