When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All original never restored 1897 Fowler race bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
7000.00 negotiable
Payment Terms
Cash, check
Zipcode
Killer! I would get it to ride around the block status and call it good.....I have a couple of bikes in similar delicate condition.....I wonder why a bell on a racing bike? Maybe for passing....There is a speedometer striker on the front wheel but no speedometer? This should not last long.....

BookReaderImages.php.jpeg

9E6F38C9-CFE2-4090-A312-89C40E1ADB8B.jpeg

beautiful bike, looks like the one that sold at the mark smith auction a couple months ago
Hi, I just wanted to clarify it was sold at a Mark Smith auction but was not owned by Mark Smith or his family . I found this out upon inquiring details and history on the bicycle. It was a private add. The mark smith auction from what I was told was split up between 3 or more auction houses. Each auction house selling with in a few days and weeks from one another. He had warehouses filled with vintage race cars, boats, motorcycles and furniture. A lot of neat stuff .
thanks

Back