Almost spring swap meet and show...!! Puyallup washington!!!

This ad disappears when logged in

redline1968

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Oct 16, 2008
Seattle, United States
Nope ...trailer is toast along with all my best parts and good bikes... oh well. Parts/bikes are insured.. I’m going to this probably just sell some collectible stuff and a few bike parts also show a bike... I really like this swap it’s not big but the people are great to deal with....and it’s totally dry...warm..nice...

redline1968

Oct 16, 2008
Seattle, United States
I did too.. I have a feeling it’s gonna be small bike crowed but who cares right!... we know the real bike junkies will show..:0.. i might bring a bike to show.. and quite possibly some insurance money to buy bikes.... :0

SKIDKINGSVBC

I live for the CABE
Sep 2, 2008
Puyallup, United States
Maybe the Seattle guys might pop there heads out of there get some selling spaces ,bring some stuff to sell and bring some bikes to show and just maybe they might get a trophy!....

redline1968

Oct 16, 2008
Seattle, United States
TROPHY!!!! Oh yea I’m in like Flynn if I can ....lol ..I doubt they’ll show.... last year was pretty bleak but I did great that’s all that matters...

mtnbikeman

Finally riding a big boys bike
Mar 30, 2016
Maple Ridge, Canada
Just found out I got the day off so I'm going. Now I just gotta hope the little one doesn't have any sports and the older one doesn't need help getting to work that day.
I need a wheelset for an early 50's JC higgins(kinda crusty rider condition) and maybe some rubber. I have this ladies Wasp for trade if any vendors are interested. The tires are toast and I might need the pedals. Send me a pm if it's worth bringing.
IMG_5277.JPG

redline1968

Oct 16, 2008
Seattle, United States
Wish it was a springer in maroon.. might have rims in white with red pins Bump for the show...:0

redline1968

Oct 16, 2008
Seattle, United States
Totally awesome.. up in the air in bringing my guaranteed top shelf trophy winner... but if I doo .... better bring your game on...lol

redline1968

Oct 16, 2008
Seattle, United States
Best awards.. orig ...custom ...people’s choice..and some other ones but I can’t remember..

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture