When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone buy from Jcolbart2012 on ebay?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Their eBay store says "The seller is away until Sun, Mar 10, 2024. Expect a delay in delivery until they return." probably just taking a break from listing.

I bought a lot of parts from Jon over the years and poof he stopped picking.
Phew Thank God GIF - Phew Thank God Oh - Discover & Share GIFs.gif

He was blackballed at the swaps. He came back under a different eBay user ID for a short time but then disappeared again.

I get it, some people may have not liked that nice bikes were being parted out, but in the end it all seems to comes down to money. And someone may say they are blackballing or not selling to a particular buyer, but if they make them a decent offer and it is something they really want to sell, most people will sell their item, especially if it is at a swap with a buyer that has cash in hand. And if this person had a part off of one of those bikes they were parting out that was needed needed that was fairly priced most people would do business with the person they were supposedly black balling. My opinion only.

I'm tired of the attitude your a criminal if you part out a bike. Last time I checked there was no laws against it. I have heard too many times about cancel culture and how big brother is poking his head where it doesn't belong, then the same guys crying because someone did what they wanted with their own property. I used to cringe when I saw it and thought it was wrong, I no longer worry about what others do only myself. The idea that parting out a bike is a negative to the hobby is ridiculous, the parts are not going away just helping to get multiple bikes back on the road. There are many members who collect important and vital parts only to have them sit sometimes in bulk on a shelf in someones garage or shop. Personally having and abundance of the same part in a display case seems more detrimental to the hobby then some one selling parts that others need and are searching for. To each his own. What will be will be.

Back