When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Autocycle posted on CL

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Apparently SOMEONE got scammed out of $$ on the Aerocycle scam ad,as the posted their OWN ad on Craigslist ad ..

"real old bike from the 50s

watch out for this add/guy is a scammer
asks to send deposit and deliver bike
then blocks you and takes your money"

Well...DUH!

Apparently SOMEONE got scammed out of $$ on the Aerocycle scam ad,as the posted their OWN ad on Craigslist ad ..

"real old bike from the 50s

watch out for this add/guy is a scammer
asks to send deposit and deliver bike
then blocks you and takes your money"

Well...DUH!
I believe this may be the person I warned about this but some people evidently think they are really going to get an Aerocycle for $600! I feel bad for those that lose money but you gotta take some of the blame for this.

I believe this may be the person I warned about this but some people evidently think they are really going to get an Aerocycle for $600! I feel bad for those that lose money but you gotta take some of the blame for this.
I've taken the bait before, it was not bike related and was more realistic ,worth wise/rarity/price.. it was via Facebook and I THOUGHT I paid via a covered payment.. wrong..Facebook told me basically " tough luck".. I told them twice.. this is a scam ( they really don't care) the ad stayed up..and they scammed about 5 other poor souls as evident by the scathing " ITS A SCAM!!" " they stole my $!!",etc Feedbacks they got.. THEN the ad was FINALLY removed..
Like I said though..mine wasn't an Aerocycle or Autocycle for hundreds..mine was just a priced to move price..but still..I got burned too

Back