When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baby Blue Suburban

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikewhorder

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Well since the forum is here I guess I'll go ahead and post mine then. Here she is. Original paint but missing a few parts. Oh and I needed the tubing for a welding project.

20160124_151145.jpg

this seems like a good idea.it also seems there are a couple people that don't like the idea.just cruising through and saw the new addition.I'll move on to the boards that interest me now.maybe the others should do the same.
have fun with your new forum.

Found a whole one. Born in Chicago nineteen and seventy-three (with apologies to Paul Butterfield). After new tires, cleanup, and lube, it's going to my son in Brooklyn. It will be a fine urban bike. Which of you mavens knows what Schwinn called that baby blue paint?

Found a whole one. Born in Chicago nineteen and seventy-three (with apologies to Paul Butterfield). After new tires, cleanup, and lube, it's going to my son in Brooklyn. It will be a fine urban bike. Which of you mavens knows what Schwinn called that baby blue paint?

View attachment 1136702

That be called Opaque Blue.

Back