When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car Themed Huffy Bicycles

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Tail light tuesday from behind both chrome domes

20230115_201825_HDR.jpg

20230115_201843.jpg

Here is my long gone 67 Camaro. I was making my early deliveries that had a 10:30 commit time. I rarely had more than an extra minute or two to spare or I wouldn't make them. Then you had to call in and explain why you didn't make it. If they didn't like you a union warning letter came next. So I'm busting running up and down stairs etc. I pull behind a set of buildings to be closer to the stairs and see this sitting beside the dumpster. 30 seconds later it is in the truck and I'm off. Sold it to a Camaro bike guy in IN if I recall correctly.

P1010002.JPG

Here is my long gone 67 Camaro. I was making my early deliveries that had a 10:30 commit time. I rarely had more than an extra minute or two to spare or I wouldn't make them. Then you had to call in and explain why you didn't make it. If they didn't like you a union warning letter came next. So I'm busting running up and down stairs etc. I pull behind a set of buildings to be closer to the stairs and see this sitting beside the dumpster. 30 seconds later it is in the truck and I'm off. Sold it to a Camaro bike guy in IN if I recall correctly.

View attachment 1772020
Man, would I give good money for a black Camaro. It's one of the 2 colors I don't have yet.

The color doesn't matter... I'm going to repaint and restore my Corvair...I want to turn it into a beauty. It's a hobby of mine. I will take any color as long as the chaingaurd is in good condition...not bent or badly rusted.
Did you ever restore that Corvair bike?

Did you ever restore that Corvair bike?
I did, but not quite like initially planned. I kept the original paint, didn't re-chrome, but rather soaked the chrome in evapo-rust, cleaned and regreased bearings, never found a matching chain guard, but found a similar a chain guard from same years similar to original...I think I kept the same sprocket, but I don't remember. I did fix it back up, made it a nice rideable bike, than sold it! It's actually already been a few years since selling it.

Back