When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centurion Ironman bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I purchased a Centurion Ironman bike a few years ago on eBay from a guy in Southern California. Steel-lugged frame with Suntour GPX components. The bike was in mint condition - probably ridden for one summer then stored in a basement for 30 years. I didn't have to do much with it, but re-did all the bearings anyway. I put on new cables, handlebar tape, saddle and pedals. And the original tires (700x18 - ouch!) were dry-rot so those were replaced too. I have an obsession with clean chains, so the chain is waxed (not oiled).

I really enjoy riding this bike.

centurion 1.JPG

centurion 2.JPG

Fritz, that bike is beautiful, I love the look with the fenders and the color. I need to keep an eye out for one of those in a 25 inch frame. Tim
Finding frames that big is always a stroke of luck. The Centurion is a 24” and my Gazelle is a 26. Both lucky finds for a guy with a 36” inseam!

Back