When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cleveland Welding Wednesday

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Happy Cleveland Welding Wednesday

About done with the 38 3 gill, debating on which tank paint scheme, mostly red is the 1 yr only 38 tank, mostly black is a 39 OG paint tank I had on it till I found the right one.

1638406580658.png

Last edited:
That may be true, for the pre 38 Winged CWC decal, but to assume that is the case for the post 37 Master Weld decal is probably a mistake.

This example of the Master Weld decal is still in pretty good shape, and shows no sign of the sparkle or flake appearance that the Winged CWC decal shows.
That isn’t to say, that is the definitive truth, but just to say, until someone produces an n o s, unravaged by time example of the Master Weld decal, I’m going to say, no sparkle in the gold on the post 37 Master Weld decal.
Just my personal opinion, please prove me wrong, so that we can get it right, once and for all.

Back