When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson Twinflex Value

-

npence

I live for the CABE
I’m looking for a Colson Twinflex. wondering what the price is I would have to spend to buy one? And how many are known to exist at this time? And if you have one for sale let me know thanks.
009ae40b7a34ae13829de5a725453d7d.jpg
655be85c1ca456aa5455145e7aa6c2bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a dual cushioner not a twin flex which is Huffman nomenclature. Colson tip top models are probably slimmer than what you are used to thus you're asking.

I want to say the one at MLC last year was offered at $7500 but sold much cheaper. I don't think there are a lot of these out there and I would be watchful of restored bikes. I believe some of these have been made. V/r Shawn

Saw a good portion of one up at Ron Summers a few years ago. He was liquidating at the time, but he may be able to steer you in the right direction (the person who purchased it if anyone). PM me if you need his phone number, if it's still good. Phil Marshall may have a more current number if not.

Back