When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coronavirus effect on bike hobby?

-
From a seller's point of view EVERYTHING has stopped. All categories of stuff. Not just bikes. Car parts, antiques, junk, etc. I understand if people are now more cautious with their money. This is a hobby and I personally have a lot of projects. I also understand that finishing them requires money needs to be spent. I have put wanted ads up on the CABE. Got a few replies but then those guys disappear. I have responded to a couple of for sale ads here and then those guys disappear. I don't quite get it. Is it that bad? Nobody wants to go to the Post Office? Oh well I am planning to just keep working on the bikes and see what happens. Stay healthy everybody!

... Nobody wants to go to the Post Office?...

no need really:

no need really:

Thanks for the info. That seems to be mostly about creating a label and payment processing. Yes , very helpful but item needs to be pulled from the pile, boxed, and gotten out the door. I wonder how many guys here are up to speed with that. I am not that much

Thanks for the info. That seems to be mostly about creating a label and payment processing. Yes , very helpful but item needs to be pulled from the pile, boxed, and gotten out the door. I wonder how many guys here are up to speed with that. I am not that much

works great, been using for ages
all my usps packages go out from the door: hand to the mail carrier
cheaper, and saves time as well so cheaper than cheaper

I shipped my last package yesterday, its local, the postman almost didnt take it. Due to size, but he saw it was a small flat rate.
I guess if you see them driving by you can run after them with your package.

If the mail stops and deliveries stop, we are in for a bad ride.

Back