When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Don Christie RIP

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
A sad day to report the passing of a fellow CABEr and good friend. Don went to that big ride this past Sunday. A great guy and member of the classic bike community he will be missed greatly. Don was a laid back, easy going guy always willing to lend a hand. He had been battling some health issues but we discussed doing another ride in Charlotte next month. Thoughts and prayers with Carol and the family.

Very sad news indeed ... Don rode with his CYCLONE COASTER family here for many years before moving across the states where he started the Hurricane Coasters ... Don had asked me about initially starting a group ride in his new area as CYCLONE COASTER since he really missed & enjoyed the times on our rides ... I encouraged him to start something to reflect his area ... which he did & the Hurricane Coasters group was born

... Always a stand up guy who will be dearly missed ... but always overseeing all of us from above

In honor of Don ... the August CYCLONE COASTER ride will be a tribute ride to him ... If you are in SoCal or your hometown USA ... please have a moment of silence for Don & take a ride on your favorite bicycle ...

Ridden not Hidden & much love to you Don & your family & friends from Frank & the CYCLONE COASTER family

Last edited:
Don Christie.jpg

Oh man...I was not expecting this...
Don was a super cool guy, top-notch man. I am really bummed reading this...
My Prayers go out to his family & any Cabers who are feeling this great loss to our community...
Ride on Don! I will ride my Shelby Flyer you sold me with pride & love...

God Bless

Don.jpg

Last edited:
Back