When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early 60's Hawthorne Tank Bike - Delta Lights in the tank! ~@I@~

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

yeshoney

I live for the CABE
For sale is an early 60's MW Hawthorne with Tank and NOS Amber Delta running lights. What you see is what you get. Frame has been mostly stripped and tank is in bare metal and PERFECT. i know what you are thinking... Can I just buy the tank? I have a frame this will fit. You might, but it took me 2 years to find the correct frame. Everytime i thought I had the right one it turned out to be wrong. So I waited for a frame with a bad tank to show up and just bought the frame. Up to you how you want to buy it. Comes with original badge and NOS headbadge (not Pictured) Tank $150, Frame and tank $200 Shipped to everywhere except AZ which is a few dollars more, don't ask me why?

[email protected]

Joe

MWRocketTank1-1.jpg

MWRocketTank2-1.jpg

MWRocketTank3-1.jpg

hello

chuchs older bikes 002.jpg
chuchs older bikes 002.jpg
hello i have one of those bikes to i need a couple of the lights to go on mine do u know where i could find two delta lights like yours
chucksoldbikes [email protected] do u have any extras these bikes were made in germany for hawthorne i took the original fork off and put a springer on mine but still have the regular fork for it

Last edited:
Chuck,
They occasionally show up on ebay. I got mine from Gary Wold - GWLW on ebay. He is from North Carolina I believe.

Joe

View attachment 40658View attachment 40658 hello i have one of those bikes to i need a couple of the lights to go on mine do u know where i could find two delta lights like yours
chucksoldbikes [email protected] do u have any extras these bikes were made in germany for hawthorne i took the original fork off and put a springer on mine but still have the regular fork for it

hello hawthorne

they also have a nother name for them steibler they were made in germany for hawthorne
chucksoldbikes cpcsps2YAHOO.COM IF U EVER SEE ANY OF THE LIGHTS LET ME KNOW i need two for my bike i dont have pay pal so i cant buy it there
how much did u give for your lights let me know please
i foung a red one i am gona buy
then look for some clear lenses or orange

Chuck,
I paid $40 for each light NOS in the box. i did not mind paying that price as you rarely see the amber lights available. Red/green and clear are much more readily available.

Joe

they also have a nother name for them steibler they were made in germany for hawthorne
chucksoldbikes cpcsps2YAHOO.COM IF U EVER SEE ANY OF THE LIGHTS LET ME KNOW i need two for my bike i dont have pay pal so i cant buy it there
how much did u give for your lights let me know please
i foung a red one i am gona buy
then look for some clear lenses or orange

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back