When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Early Glove leather grip orders... end of run!

-
Who needs which? These fit onto 7/8" bars. ***Request here only*** NO PM's, Thanks :D. You may PM with questions, but not requests for grips.
After I get some orders, I'll request funds. $89.00 full net shipped price up front for either style. PP friends or you pay the 3% (2.9 + .30 cents).
I ship UPS so rather have a street address, not a POBox. Thank You!!! ;)

View attachment 375266 Different finishes... View attachment 375269 View attachment 375270 View attachment 375271 different ferule finishes... View attachment 375272 View attachment 375275 View attachment 375278 View attachment 375279

I would love to order a pair of the leather covered for the 7/8 size bars for my 1914 Peerless. I posted pic of original.

image.jpg

image.jpeg

HI.......can you make me a set of Bull dogs like the picture above , I'm restoring a 1918 Harley Davidson Motorcyke bicycle and really could use a pair, thanks, Mike

image.jpeg

Back