When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ERD of Noah Stutzmans clinchers

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

gtdohn

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Anyone have the ERD of one of Noah Stutzmans clincher wood rims. I need it to figure out what spoke length to use with them.

thanks.

You would be doing yourself a favour by waiting for the arrival of your rims and determining this yourself. Well worth the wait...and waiting is part of the process. A Zen, Amish kind of thing!

Last edited:
I find Sheldon's site very helpful

http://www.sheldonbrown.com/spoke-length.html

This is a simple way to calculate ERD as well.

Screen Shot 2015-11-06 at 4.57.07 p.m..jpg

Last edited:
I never tried the method described above in the filmonger post. I think I will try it next time...

The method I use is: measure the outer diameter all the way to the edge (A); then put a straight-edge across the rim , a nipple in the hole, and measure from straight-edge to top of nipple (B). (A) - (2B) = ERD

I'm going to try both and see if they come out the same. If they don't, it would operator error :)

We've ordered several sets of Stutzman's wheels ~ Oak with metal clad inserts, 36 (or 32 hole etc.) 700c, believe they were 35mm, and Scott Mc has the correct spokes for those.

Darcie

Back