When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For the 5 speed cruiser fans near Detroit-95 bucks

-

scooter_trasher

Finally riding a big boys bike
00d0d_cbgveuDgtuR_600x450.jpg

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/bik/d/schwinn-cruiser-vintage/6672824593.html

Quote:
Men's Vintage Schwinn Cruiser in Excellent condition!
All original and everything works like it should

Now how the hell could that work like it should with the chain wrapped around the chain ring like that? Some people..... o_O

Quote:
Men's Vintage Schwinn Cruiser in Excellent condition!
All original and everything works like it should

Now how the hell could that work like it should with the chain wrapped around the chain ring like that? Some people..... o_O
ya I would never buy a bike that needs the chain put back on, deal breaker there , too much work

The sellers credibility is the deal breaker.
I wouldn't be so quick to bring someones credibility into question, the bike may have been in the garage for a few years , they may have taken the wheels off to air them up at he gas station and forgot to put the chain on the ring, not everyone has an air pump, saw someone on a bicycle airing up a set of loose bike tires at the station by my house last week, looked like brand new tires :)

Those bikes are nice , that is an easy fix ,. . I have 6 or 7 all different colors , i ride my early cruiser 5 a lot , i wish this was close to me ,

Back