When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fresh Green Phantom Find

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Barkeep

Finally riding a big boys bike
My brother came across this locally here in Austin Texas and went to check it out for me as it was in his neighborhood. I'm the Vintage bike guy he's the modern mountain bike guy so he didn't know what he was looking at and sent me photos. Said he could get it for two hundred bucks and wanted to know if that was too much! This was last weekend and I haven't seen it in person but I'm on my way to go pick it up now. Here's some photos from when he picked it up and I have a great story as it was from the original owners children. Until I get better pics and a year from the serial let me know whats wrong, missing, etc! Thanks!
97e2e93b74d4715a90d574c6768144f5.jpg
7acf7325fc7e2c497a97957424aaeaf0.jpg
1fe8b4b97d4350a37e321a824cae528e.jpg

Awesome find, looks like it's gonna clean up great. They are very good riding bikes, and if you send that saddle out to Bob U. for a distressed leather recover, you will probably find its your most comfortable one. Ask me how I know!! Joe

Back