When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here's 3 of my Whizzers

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Thurman

Finally riding a big boys bike
I've been collecting Whizzers and parts for 35 years or so. I love their clean lines and various models.

DSCN0090.jpg

SDC10467.jpg

DSCN6836_zps4be12ed5.jpg

Gotta get that cycletruck on the road!
Hey baird, It was supposed to be on the road last summer, but I got busier with retirement. Maybe this summer. The main problem is that I have no place to park it once it's off the shelf. But I'm working on that also. Maybe another shed.

The owner is retiring from the Whizzer world. I couldn't resist since it was in driving range for pickup. It's 100% custom and very fast.

I've been collecting Whizzers and parts for 35 years or so. I love their clean lines and various models.

DSCN0090.jpg

SDC10467.jpg

DSCN6836_zps4be12ed5.jpg
I really like the blue prewar DX whizzer. I am building one very similar to that bike. Your bike will be my desktop background for a while. Again, great looking bike.

Thank you, it will soon have an automatic clutch and be more fun to ride in traffic.

Back