When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

how many Cabers have ridden 100 miles on a bike all at once?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Incredible!! All those miles must have been due to that great 1930s aerodynamic design!!:laughing: Just slices through the atmosphere...
I think because the Heavy Duty Wheels roll the momentum; its like a 2 wheel gyroscope that just keeps going.
I rode it again for 80 miles, with a day between, because "It's So Good Out"!
IMG_5697_2.JPG
IMG_5698.JPG

This is where the guy in the Raiders t-shirt was when I was rolling by said, "Are you hungry? We have food!"
I rolled in and made myself 2 sandwiches, ate a banana and some fruit and cookies.
We had a great time chatting for a few minutes; then I rode for 5 more hours at least.
A great ride that is perfect for cruising all day long....

I think because the Heavy Duty Wheels roll the momentum; its like a 2 wheel gyroscope that just keeps going.
I rode it again for 80 miles, with a day between, because "It's So Good Out"!
View attachment 1076778View attachment 1076779
This is where the guy in the Raiders t-shirt was when I was rolling by said, "Are you hungry? We have food!"
I rolled in and made myself 2 sandwiches, ate a banana and some fruit and cookies.
We had a great time chatting for a few minutes; then I rode for 5 more hours at least.
A great ride that is perfect for cruising all day long....

how long does this take of riding, 9-10 hours?

I can honestly say Iv never rode 100 miles . So for you men how
many times do you have to adjust your penis when you ride that distance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

how long does this take of riding, 9-10 hours?
I can honestly say Iv never rode 100 miles . So for you men how
many times do you have to adjust your penis when you ride that distance
My 120 mile day took over 12 hours.
My average mph is 10 on a long ride.
I change seat positions by moving forward some or back a little; I don't have to adjust anything during or after my rides.
I stop and walk around a little, take a pic or 2, ride some more.
IMG_5490.jpg

Fog was first, on my personal best, set of beach loops.

My 120 mile day took over 12 hours.
My average mph is 10 on a long ride.
I change seat positions by moving forward some or back a little; I don't have to adjust anything during or after my rides.
I stop and walk around a little, take a pic or 2, ride some more.
View attachment 1078294
Fog was first, on my personal best, set of beach loops.
10mph for that long a ride, on that bike, is quite an achievement

The best i have done, on a modern road bike, with gearing, was just under 13mph for 117mi.

Had a free day today so I decided to try the 100 mile challenge...1930's Westfield...wanted to do laps on the nearby 11 mile Alameda Creek trail...felt like I rode most of the day...ended up with only 62 miles. I will try harder next time.
IMG_2019-10-25_16-24-03.JPG

IMG_2019-10-25_16-26-33.JPG

IMG_2019-10-25_16-23-36.JPG

Ended up only doing 4+ laps...

Later that evening, I ended the day with a short ride to break 60...
IMG_2019-10-25_19-19-21.JPG

i used to ride a lot when i was 6 to early 20s , when a teenager i used to ride from 100 to 150 miles a day i lived about 8 miles from hialeah i would ride thru miami then hit a1a and head up to fort lauderdale ,then ride around 3 or 4 hours and back home the same way .think back 50 years traffic was not so bad ,not like now ! and i was young and healthy .i kinda miss those days

Bump...because "It's So Good Out"!
100 miles today on 1938 Rustjunkie Tiki Twinbar
4 X 20 mile loops from the river mouth to the water tower, + 10 mile NP peninsula loop, + to-and-from the beach/home.:D
My cheeks hurt from smiling and laughing all day!
IMG_1038.jpg
IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1065.jpg

IMG_1072.JPG
IMG_1077.JPG
IMG_1079.jpg
IMG_1083.JPG

This is 75 miles in.
I had coffee in the morning, A banana and a chocolate "old fashioned" while in Balboa, and water-stops at the drinking fountains along the path.
I stood in the incoming tide for a little while, then sat against the rock, and decided to have my favorite avocado tuna-melt at Woody's in Sunset.

IMG_1087.JPG

My Sweetie came and ate onion rings with me on the beach.
It was a Great day!

IMG_1089.JPG

Back