When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How Many?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

PhattCatBicycles

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Was wondering how many bicycles do you have in your "Personal Collection"? I have 6 compleate restored bikes then 7 waiting to be restored and I have 10 that are in what I call the "Bone Yard". That's where I keep my parts bikes on the side of the house.

I think 27

keepers, I am going to sell two a 1980 cruiser and a twinn to complete a prewar, I don't have a balloon prewar yet complete. the only prewar I have is a 1941 new world.
I must have 15 middlewieghts. All Schwinn and two Walterwights.
Mitch

I have 6 complete bikes now. I just sold the '76 Schwinn SLT 12.2 that I bought new. 3 bikes that I don't consider complete is a 60's Raleigh Sports that in pieces waiting to be re-finished and 2 Schwinn 10 speed frames.

I have too many

And I gotta pay major league dollars for the storage bin that I keep them in.

Not to mention the ones that I have to trip over and move around here at the house.

I was amazed of how many you guys have bikes. Mine are only two. :o

Wife says to many....nah babe I'm just starting

46a04dcf06817fec-1.jpg
46a04dcf06114075-1.jpg

8 rideable and 7 waiting for some love. Only 2 in the bone yard....I think

There was a time when I first started that I could name the all....it's all a blur right now.

I had all the kids over on the 4th and I loaded 7 nice radeable vintage bikes in the pickup and we went riding as a famaily down at the ocean front to witness the fireworks.
That was rough loading them all in the pickup knowing I was going to scratch at least one but, it was easier than I thought and no casualties. Thank god for quilts and moving pads.

Our own mini Vintage Bike ride on the boardwalk of Va. Beach....pretty cool and lots of headturning.

Last edited:
hello

i have about 30 rideable and probably 30 that wouldnt take to much to be ride able and a barn full of parts bikes probabley 500 chucksoldbikes

Back