When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffman Streamliner questions

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
...come guys wake up!...take pictures even when there is no progress!
i have this week some new decals of huffman, there vinyl but very thin,
i have to see how they are, for the guys who's restoring there huffman i give them for free, you only have to pay the postage....
pictures later this week....zzzzzzzzz......zzzzzzz.....zzzzzz.....zzzzz..

...come guys wake up!...take pictures even when there is no progress!
i have this week some new decals of huffman, there vinyl but very thin,
i have to see how they are, for the guys who's restoring there huffman i give them for free, you only have to pay the postage....
pictures later this week....zzzzzzzzz......zzzzzzz.....zzzzzz.....zzzzz..:o

so good morning'...
i tried to make me a water transfer and i think it is well done...
for me good enough, now i can call the painter to.....i wish i could say clear coated, but
the metalic color is to thin, so there is a red glow in the blue, and yes if you come this far with this bike,
then things have to be redone and that is for the second time... not all parts but a few incl some nice pinstriping
IMG_1799-1.jpg

IMG_1788-1.jpg

IMG_1789-1.jpg

....well afther the clearcoat it will be smooth and this decal is really small,
but it will finisch the bike....:cool:

okay....i don't have the patience to waith any longer, got my last wheel laced up, it has 4 x crossed spokes lacing, normal it is three crosses,
but i attached the extra long nipples this time, the rims are nickel-plated ( yes chrome is originele) i like the yellow color of it, it's softer...
like all the parts going to be nickel plated, the tires are originele "Cornell Clippers", the seat is done by Bob Uszasi, a really good job!
so here is how far i am waithing is now on the plate shop.....to finish the bike further....
IMG_1866-1.jpg

IMG_1859-1.jpg

IMG_1864-1.jpg

IMG_1863-1.jpg

IMG_1860-1.jpg

Last edited:
That Super Streamline is looking swwweeeet! I haven't did much with mine--my job has interfered too much with play! v/r Shawn

Back