eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

DonChristie

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Nov 4, 2009
Waxhaw, N. Carolina
www.facebook.com
Announcing the biggest and best 5th annual Bicycle swap meet and show anywhere in North Carolina! Come out and join us for a great time at the Cabarrus Arena on February 1st, 2020. We have changed the classes for the bike show a bit, made the start time later and it is indoors with Bikes, Food, Beer and Music! Free to enter, $10 for a sellers spot, $5 per bike contest entry and peoples choice for the bike show winners! Make plans now to attend the greatest show on Earth!

2020 Hurricane Coaster swap flyer REV4.jpg

Classic Cool Rides

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Dec 2, 2016
Duluth, GA
I am really looking forward to this Event!! It IS one of the Biggest and Best in the SouthEast!!
If you are within a 6-7 hour drive distance from just North of Charlotte ... you SHOULD make plans to be there!
Just plan to stay overnight near Concord (TONS of motels nearby) and get an early start on Saturday.... you WILL be Happy you did!!
Cheers! CCR Dave

DonChristie

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Nov 4, 2009
Waxhaw, N. Carolina
www.facebook.com
I am really looking forward to this Event!! It IS one of the Biggest and Best in the SouthEast!!
If you are within a 6-7 hour drive distance from just North of Charlotte ... you SHOULD make plans to be there!
Just plan to stay overnight near Concord (TONS of motels nearby) and get an early start on Saturday.... you WILL be Happy you did!!
Cheers! CCR Dave
Hell yes! Our 5th and without a doubt, our best show yet! Free bikes for everyone in attendance! Ha! Not. Thanks Dave!

Reactions: Sprockets
This ad goes away when you register for an account!

Sprockets

Finally riding a big boys bike
Dec 20, 2016
Athens, GA, United States
Thanks guys for the update! Do you reserve space(s) in advance or at time of sign up? Thanks again!

jimbo53

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Jul 17, 2015
Charlotte NC
Looking forward to our 5th annual show/swap extravaganza! Each year is bigger and better? Don’t believe me? Come on out and see for yourself. I’ll be bringing my 53 Panther, 51 BFG Schwinn D19 and my 64 Columbia Firebolt rat bike to sell, and maybe another bike to be named later.

CBF8194F-860A-4181-BC86-26F512C02C09.jpeg

5303F85E-980C-4514-BDC5-E1C293739708.jpeg

051B6F69-3A07-4A4A-B95C-B6AC77127FFB.jpeg

This ad goes away when you register for an account!