When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I’m in favor of rat bikes!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hey Superman 1984, I hope you can get your rat bikes and customs off the ground soon! I do believe the bicycle industry is going to heat up and it won't be a fad like it has been in the past. People are really beginning to see the benefits of bicycling for work and not just play. Especially with the electric bike capabilities.
Yeah 🤤 I'd love to have a few electric customs; Always wanted a 750 - 1,000 watt mid drive system on somethin' 1940-1958 straight bar, stretched low long & Rat Rod to haul ass like a board tracker
🤔 You know it'd pull all the attention like " WTF Is That🤨❗"

Hell I think some these bikes here in the Rat Thread would be awesome candidates for a faux patina electric system😉

Absolutely agree. I think there is a place for classic, vintage and rat bikes in bicycledom. I myself like all three. I think it comes from my 47 years of classic and vintage auto, truck and van obsession. I got involved in the classic and vintage bikes kind of late in life but hey, its a blast.

Yeah 🤤 I'd love to have a few electric customs; Always wanted a 750 - 1,000 watt mid drive system on somethin' 1940-1958 straight bar, stretched low long & Rat Rod to haul ass like a board tracker
🤔 You know it'd pull all the attention like " WTF Is That🤨❗"

Hell I think some these bikes here in the Rat Thread would be awesome candidates for a faux patina electric system😉
$$$$$$$$$$!!

My son likes bikes also, but on more a different vein than myself...

Fiberglass filled Huffy frame
Monkey Bars
Hairpin saddle
Springer
Komet Super, rear coaster Hub

Last edited:
My son likes bike also, but on more a different vein than myself...

Fiberglass filled Huffy frame
Monkey Bars
Hairpin saddle
Spring
Komet Super, rear coaster Hub

View attachment 1430065

View attachment 1430067
Someday I intend on doing a modern box store Huffy in that fashion but with steel; Something like this

Of course I'm going to do some bent forks to get it low down front & maybe dangerously low so the crank becomes the kickstand😉

I mean I'll do a lot more of my own crazy ideas to it but it'll be Low Rider-Rat Rod 😎

Back