When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I’m in favor of rat bikes!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My WF X53 rat in progress.

You as well Eric. I will be hitting you up later in the week. Really looking forward to seeing more of your gems. That Flying Ace is over the top.

Thank you! Will be in touch later today with some pics of my pile of garbage. Was wiped out after getting home later than usual yesterday.....😴😴

This one was posted awhile back but I just saw a post from @Superman1984 on another thread that had a pic of a cool old bike done this way. I showed that pic to my son and 3 hours later this came out of the garage.
It is very cool looking, moreso than before I think. All it needs now is a headlight over the stem.
I rode it down to the park for these picks and wow is it squirrely with the stem behind the head and the long wheel base. I can see that it needs getting used to. It rides like a swing bike.
It also gathered a crowd at the park and a couple offers.... whooda thunk it.

This one was posted awhile back but I just saw a post from @Superman1984 on another thread that had a pic of a cool old bike done this way. I showed that pic to my son and 3 hours later this came out of the garage.
It is very cool looking, moreso than before I think. All it needs now is a headlight over the stem.
I rode it down to the park for these picks and wow is it squirrely with the stem behind the head and the long wheel base. I can see that it needs getting used to. It rides like a swing bike.

View attachment 1437486

View attachment 1437487

View attachment 1437488

View attachment 1437489

View attachment 1437490

View attachment 1437491
This bike is just SIIICCCK!!! Turned out really COOOLL. with the flipped Springer fork.. RideOn... Razin...

View attachment 1437486

View attachment 1437487

View attachment 1437488

View attachment 1437489

View attachment 1437490

View attachment 1437491
Turned out Nice & yeah I imagine on a springer setup it does get squirrely but could you imagine a bent springer 🤣

Glad you, your son like it & I wish I could humbly take credit but it wasn't my idea or pic. 'Tis 1 of those Schwinns I love sooo Much 😜

When I do the Huffy cantilever lowrider this will be 1 planned idea for it as well 👍🏻

Back