When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Withdrawn Incredible survivor MINT chrome mid 1930's prewar Schwinn Motorbike x-brace bars --please read

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
varies
Zipcode

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
About the nicest original plating I've ever seen on a set of prewar mid 1930s bars.
Chrome is original and just killer. Bad news is ..they suffered the weird bend as shown.
I think in the right hands these could bounce back to like new, I didn't want to attempt
with tubing lever etc and risk kinking or dinging the tubing. There are no kinks or
dings or imperfections other than the distortion shown. Hate to send them down the
road...just don't want to be tempted to straighten and somehow blow it and screw them up.

D or ND

bars.jpeg

bars1.jpeg

About the nicest original plating I've ever seen on a set of prewar mid 1930s bars.
Chrome is original and just killer. Bad news is ..they suffered the weird bend as shown.
I think in the right hands these could bounce back to like new, I didn't want to attempt
with tubing lever etc and risk kinking or dinging the tubing. There are no kinks or
dings or imperfections other than the distortion shown. Hate to send them down the
road...just don't want to be tempted to straighten and somehow blow it and screw them up.

D or ND

View attachment 1933792

View attachment 1933793
$30.00

D or ND

View attachment 1933792

View attachment 1933793
$40

D or ND

View attachment 1933792

View attachment 1933793
$70

Back