When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jaf/co Free Swap Meet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Maybe the guy next door could move a few cars to make more room? 🤣🤣🤣
Funny, that’s part of Jim’s property too. I remember several years ago we used to set up on that side too when there weren’t so many junked cars back there.

What is it with you people? All I said was it would sure be nice if it didn't start so early. I didn't impugn anyone's honor or insult anyone's intelligence.
soup8.jpg

With all the good people selling I’m sure a few would’ve rearranged to make some room for ya. Saw that happen a few times that day
There was a spot in the back corner that was open for the longest time that no one took. Someone finally came and grabbed it around 6:30 or 7 . There was space if he looked. Everyone of us got up super early and made it work. Sounds like no matter the time it started he was just upset about not getting a spot because there were so many people.

Great day at Jim's ... Thank you again for the great Swapmeets with tonnage to buy sell trade ... It was a 42 hour day up & back for me driving up solo from SoCal to make it this year

I woke up Friday morning & did my work day .. loaded up after around 6pm .. then met up with local friends for a dinner ... then back to finish loading up & heading up & starting my journey around 11:45pm this year

I decide to drive straight shot up the 5 freeway & I arrive right on time at Jim's place around 4:47am .. found a spot next to the shop door .. brought the postwar DX crusty Challenger so maybe someone would love the fully serviced patina machine as much as myself ... lots of love .. but no takers at the great price of $750.- for a complete Schwinn tank bike ( PM me if interested ) .. along with some smalls & the
CYCLONE COASTER Shirts - License Plates - Hats - Aloha shirts - some Flannels I forgot I made ...

I found things I didn't think I needed & was able to hang out with all the greats from theCabe & beyond ... AMAZING TURNOUT ... Slick & I were the last to leave & we just enjoyed every last moment before we left with Jim ... Good times that's why I love these swaps & shows

So Chris mentioned he hadn't eaten since last night - I told him neither had I .. ( well besides a rice crispy treat Jim had inside & a small bag of Hawaiian chips I brought a box of 30 for anyone who needed a snack along ) ... we asked Jim of a close place to grab a bite before heading back home .. SUBWAY it was ... So Slick & I parted ways from there & I filled my tank & headed south ( sleep ... what sleep )

The way back I decided to do the 99 freeway home - so I could pass by my favorite BBQ place - Doghouse grill ( owned by Firestone grill which are in San Louis Obispo & Bakersfield ) which is across the street from Fresno State U. & named the Doghouse because the Fresno State Bulldogs - which I was looking forward to ... I got there @ 6:30pm .. which was my 37 hour marker of being up ... Doghouse was packed as it always is - but they are on point & always consistent & quick - My number was called out within maybe 10 minutes tops & luckily I was able to find a seat & chow down on the best tri-tip sandwiches I have ever eaten - a 7 layer of tri-tip on a toasted garlic roll where the roll is more difficult to bite through than the 7 layers of succulent meat cooked to perfection .. I also grabbed a rack of ribs to go for "leftovers" tomorrow .. or a snack for the other part of the drive home ... stranger things have happened .. LOL

Well the rest of the drive was uneventful ... I called to a few that didn't make it up as I drove & got them up to speed on what was there & who was there & then finally made to my place around 11:30pm ... long day - but well worth the effort

Got my 6 hours of sleep & working through the treasures found today ...

Ridden not Hidden - Frank

tempImage1YAkUM.png

tempImageD4DaC6.png

tempImageSccsf1.png

tempImageDhAleS.png

Last edited:
Great day at Jim's ... Thank you again for the great Swapmeets with tonnage to buy sell trade ... It was a 42 hour day up & back for me driving up solo from SoCal to make it this year

I woke up Friday morning & did my work day .. loaded up after around 6pm .. then met up with local friends for a dinner ... then back to finish loading up & heading up & starting my journey around 11:45pm this year

I decide to drive straight shot up the 5 freeway & I arrive right on time at Jim's place around 4:47am .. found a spot next to the shop door .. brought the postwar DX crusty Challenger so maybe someone would love the fully serviced patina machine as much as myself ... lots of love .. but no takers at the great price of $750.- for a complete Schwinn tank bike ( PM me if interested ) .. along with some smalls & the
CYCLONE COASTER Shirts - License Plates - Hats - Aloha shirts - some Flannels I forgot I made ...

I found things I din't think I needed & was able to hang out with all the greats from theCabe & beyond ... AMAZING TURNOUT ... Slick & I were the last to leave & we just enjoyed every last moment before we left with Jim ... Good times that's why I love these swaps & shows

So since Chris mentioned & I also didn't eat since dinner the night before ( well I had a rice crispy treat & a small bag of chips ) ... we asked Jim of a close place to grab a bite before heading back home .. SUBWAY it was ... So Slick & I parted ways from there & I filled my tank & headed south ( sleep ... what sleep ) ... decided to do the 99 freeway home so I could pass by my favorite BBQ place - Doghouse grill which is across the street from fFresno State U. - which I was looking forward to ... I got there @ 6:30pm .. which was my 37 hour marker of being up ... Doghouse was packed as it always is - but they are on point & always consistent & quick - My number was called out within maybe 10 minutes tops & luckily I was able to find a seat & chow down on the best tri-tip sandwiches I have ever eaten 7 layers of tai-tip on a toasted garlic roll where the roll is more difficult to get though than the 7 layers of succulent meat cooked to perfection .. I also grabbed a rack of ribs to go for "leftovers" tomorrow .. or a snack for the other part of the drive home ... stranger things have happened .. LOL

Well the rest of the drive was uneventful ... I called to a few that didn't make it up as I drove & got them up to speed on what was there & who was there & then finally made to my place around 11:30pm ... long day - but well worth the effort

Got my 6 hours of sleep & working through the treasures found today ...

Ridden not Hidden - Frank

View attachment 1920769

View attachment 1920770

View attachment 1920768

View attachment 1920771
It was great to meet and talk with you, Frank. Thanks for the bag of chips. That was my breakfast and lunch for the day.

Back