When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just scored and old packard bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Looks like it has the Colson 'Sweetheart' sprocket, used until just after Evans bought the co. in '54 or 5.

[SUP][/SUP]. rats. A 53. Instead of a 48 .still. Really cool bike. We had church craft fair today. And I expected a few folks to notice , but I was pleased at how many people came up asking about it and going for a ride. I've ran tin foil over the rust and gave it a coat o wax. Still looks like it needs a paint job. Just a great day. Back to the project, the back wheel gear hub has a plastic cap to squirt oil in, What king of oil goes in there? Sc

There was a lengthy discussion on this subject, but this quote from SirMike1983, seemed to be the most basic answer. "From what I recall, the 3-in-1 blue can with the motor on it is basically 20 weight oil and is pretty good stuff."

Back