leave it to the beaver

This ad disappears when logged in

Mr. Monkeyarms

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Oct 30, 2018
Colorado
I remember that episode. I love watching those old TV shows and try to guess the make/model when I see them. Andy Griffith was another good one(one episode had a spoiled rich kid got his bike taken away). Bikes of all kinds. Brady Bunch was good too. Especially for muscle bikes! Good stuff!

Rivnut

Nov 24, 2012
Shawnee, United States
I remember that episode. I love watching those old TV shows and try to guess the make/model when I see them. Andy Griffith was another good one(one episode had a spoiled rich kid got his bike taken away). Bikes of all kinds. Brady Bunch was good too. Especially for muscle bikes! Good stuff!
In another episode of Andy Griffith Opie is given a new bike because he makes straight A's. Then it's revealed that Miss Crump posted the grades wrong and Opie won't ride his new bike. You can never see enough of it at one time to I D the bike.

spoker

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Mar 3, 2011
Minneapolis, United States
one episode he had a black and white monark with dual lites,there was one with barney ridding a corvette,r think the kids bike that andy took away was the monark

Mr. Monkeyarms

Oct 30, 2018
Colorado
Spoker & Rivnut, you are right! Hardly ever clear or close enough to identify. That's part if the fun! I think I've seen a pic of Barney with the Corvette. Maybe here on the Cabe in the thread of Original Pictures. I was thinking the brat got his Monark revoked as well(best you can tell). The kid's dad sold it for being a little snot!! Good lesson in consequences and repercussions.;)

Nashman

I live for the CABE
Oct 2, 2016
Winnipeg, Canada
Yeah, I've posted that pic of the Beav and Larry a few times on the Cabe. Ah...the good old days. I bought the box set of DVD's for "Leave it to Beaver" and my G/F and I watched them all with sheer delight. Now we are watching "My Three Sons". Good clean fun. It's fun to see some of the old bikes in the shows.

Sven

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Dec 24, 2017
Mechanicsville, MD, United States
That is soooooo GOOD. Spoiled brats have been around forever I guess? Ha!! No more woodsheds though...hmmnn?
Youre right...back then you see what " entitled attitude" got ya. Now a days , some people would be mortified by disciplining the "Old fashion woodshed" method.
Then you have these idiot "child experts" who have written books on the subject and never had a child.

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture