When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

leave it to the beaver

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

spoker

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
old photo from leave it to beaver,schwinn with chrome springer,high flange front hub,high bars and a s seat,they modified bikes even back then
28058408_947065808789838_3398652600122875016_n.jpg

I remember that episode. I love watching those old TV shows and try to guess the make/model when I see them. Andy Griffith was another good one(one episode had a spoiled rich kid got his bike taken away). Bikes of all kinds. Brady Bunch was good too. Especially for muscle bikes! Good stuff!

I remember that episode. I love watching those old TV shows and try to guess the make/model when I see them. Andy Griffith was another good one(one episode had a spoiled rich kid got his bike taken away). Bikes of all kinds. Brady Bunch was good too. Especially for muscle bikes! Good stuff!

In another episode of Andy Griffith Opie is given a new bike because he makes straight A's. Then it's revealed that Miss Crump posted the grades wrong and Opie won't ride his new bike. You can never see enough of it at one time to I D the bike.

Spoker & Rivnut, you are right! Hardly ever clear or close enough to identify. That's part if the fun! I think I've seen a pic of Barney with the Corvette. Maybe here on the Cabe in the thread of Original Pictures. I was thinking the brat got his Monark revoked as well(best you can tell). The kid's dad sold it for being a little snot!! Good lesson in consequences and repercussions.;)

Back