When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MUNSTERS CUSTOM SCHWINN

-
Just thought if you met & shook hands with a celeb ( and maybe his bike ) you would take pics!, cell phone/cameras have been around for years and before that people took cameras to events like that.

Just thought if you met & shook hands with a celeb ( and maybe his bike ) you would take pics!, cell phone/cameras have been around for years and before that people took cameras to events like that.
Yes sir and way before that you just took there word for it. We'd all be better off if we still did that ,, just take the persons word, TRUST it's called.
I go a lot of places and "never" take pics. Why? because most people don't really care. 🤫

Thanks for posting the story! On a more personal note, I was more of an Addams Family guy. Why? Because I couldn't stand Grandpa in the Munsters. Still can't! .........also because I was in love with Morticia......also because I thought it was a better show. But, waaaaay cool bike. Spiderweb windshield, nice touch.

Butch was great, I had the opportunity to meet him a few times when he was a grip at 20Th Century Fox when I first started there. If I remember correctly he was working on Dharma and Greg at the time.

Back