This ad disappears when logged in

cyclonecoaster.com

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
May 8, 2008
Laguna Hills, CA, United States
www.cyclonecoaster.com
Nice Phantom .. great overall look to it .. the seat on your deluxe Hornet in the background looks to be the correct seat for the Phantom that year with the newer style non locking bolt through springer up front .. later years would have the plastic Schwimn approved embossed seat ... Also a set of Schwinn AS end cap pedals like the ones on the limited edition Phantom bar stool would be the original pedals for the bike ... Love the Caddy too ..1964 ?? ... You'll love the ride of the Cantilever Schwinn frames .. the best Postwar riders hands down ... they're what made Schwinn a Icon & a legend .. Ridden not Hidden - Frank

Jim Barnard

Finally riding a big boys bike
Sep 30, 2017
New London, CT, United States
Thanks Frank! I will swap the seats out before the maiden voyage. Did these ever come with a S/A tri coaster or was an AB used with a front drum to help out... or was bendix 2 speeds available only? I know someone else made a 3 speed but cant remember what it was. It is about to be windy season here and speeds would help.

The Caddy is a 59 fleetwood a full 19 1/2 feet long. Her name is Large Marge. I have fit 9 Italians in the trunk.

Jim

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture