When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Niles Canyon "Stroll and Roll" May 1, Fremont Ca.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Just got back from the bicycle ride from Niles (Fremont) to Sunol and back. Awesome!

Third year for me and the wife.

B3A82030-1D2F-48A4-AEC2-C4E2FC8EB7CD.jpeg

B6CB79BC-5801-423D-A05F-F6A4A6DD5BD1.jpeg

Last edited:
fun ride. I met up with a few Cabers in Niles and we pedaled the 6 miles to Sunol. I lived in Niles for all of the 80's and rode through there 1000 times? ... maybe more when was in my 20's on my roadbike. I never noticed that there were climbs on that road at all until today 😩. glad I have gears from a ladies bike on my DX, it would have been tough on my Phantom.

thought for a minute I was not 62 years old and decided to go through twice for 24 miles total, ended up doing about 1 and a half, but feel like I rode 100 miles.

Just got back from the bicycle ride from Niles (Fremont) to Sunol and back. Awesome!

Third year for me and the wife.

Dang Chris @60sstuff, wish we would've bumped into you and your wife. I was thinking of you as I drove up Mission Blvd and passed by your hood into Niles. I rode with @slick @sccruiser @49autocycledeluxe and several others. We started the ride in Niles about 8:30am and were in Sunol by 9:15. Hung out for a while and headed back about 11.

Lots of riders yesterday. Seems like a great event for all bike enthusiasts.

Back