When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nirve Bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
they were kool,but youhad to be a car person from awhile ago,not many youg ppl know anything about cars,so female like

i wonder how many ppl on here even know who these guys were

Are these The BARRIS and CODDINGTON guys that you are refering too?

gbbb1.jpg

One of Barris' creation

cadzzilla-front.jpg

Honestly had to look up Coddington

61WfpHEhS-L._SX425_.jpg
nirve_boyd_07_m.jpg

Did you get one?

the yellow bike with the flames are the koolest ones i think there were 4 different ones alrogether,the flat black being the least desireable,they only bring $100 to #150 on the bay

dont know,but the used other ones only bring $150,prolly not high quality but way kool lookin

There are all kinds of ways to be a car person. The psychopath who claims to be my father loved paint-by-number hotrods and those terrible expo center shows full of lame trailer queens, so I'm quite familiar with that kind of stuff. I grew up thinking I hated custom cars largely because of the ubiquity of Barris' cartoon creations (and the cars he didn't build, but took credit for) and those he inspired that I thought made up the whole of it. Then I saw one of Marcello Gandini's more famous works in a cheesy movie and a whole new world opened up for me (also didn't hurt that "dad" had no idea what it was) and I even went on to pursue automotive design before a whole lot of life came crashing down. Reality Show Boyd's stuff is much cleaner, but variation-on-a-theme isn't for me. There are all kinds of ways to be into cars.

Looks like the bikes are just a standard bike with a paint scheme and their licensed names—good work if you (or your estate) can get it!

Back