When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One Old Handlebar Your Choice

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
No shipping, sorry
Zipcode

mike1117

Finally riding a big boys bike
There are a lot of Sherrifs trying to keep law and order on this site so let me know if this post breaks any of the laws here on DOND. NO SHIPPING, sorry. You may not want to read any further so I got that part out of the way for you. This deal is for one handlebar, I hate to say handlebars as some may think 2 sets. One piece. If you get this deal you must be able to come by San Jose, CA this Saturday or Sunday. You will get to see the whole pile of these just as shown. You will choose which one you want at the price you stated here. If you win the auction you must come by this weekend, if you do not the deal is off and I may decide not to have any more future dealings with a no show person. So you need to pay and choose for one set of bars, BUT if you would like to purchase any or all of the others they would be for sale the price for each for what your bid was. So if your bid was $10, you buy one for $10, and can purchase as many others for $10 each. Please do not ask for any more photos on these, they are probably not worth the time. I do not know much about this stuff, so it could all be junk so do not bid to high.

102_1283.JPG

102_1284.JPG

102_1285.JPG

102_1286.JPG

102_1287.JPG

102_1288.JPG

102_1289.JPG

102_1290.JPG

So the first bid is $10. When a deal is made the winner gets to pick which bar or bars they like when they come out. No need to ID which bars you are going to take until you come on out. There will be only one winner, and they get to choose what they want when they come out. You are bidding on one set of bars with the right to choose which bars, and any additional ones you may want for price per additional bar being what you paid for the first set.

I totally get the auction. Too bad I don't live closer because I see about 7 that I'd take home for the same price upon arrival.

Thanks for the response. Ebay used to have and I would sell with it, maybe they still do "Dutch Auctions". Where many of the same type items were listed, but winning bid could could state which one the they wanted, and any others at the same price. as winning bid. Now I know you can list a quantity of the same item with a drop down box, but that is buy it now. Dutch were auctions and the high bidder at the end determine what quantity they wanted.

Back