When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Phone and Text Message this Scammer : Schwinn Jeweltank Craigslist

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Alright, I am bored now and have to move on with my day. I hope these load in proper order; Here is how I left things:

IMG_5961.png

IMG_5960.png

IMG_5959.png

IMG_5958.png

IMG_5957.png

IMG_5962.jpeg

I think I managed to upset him, the conversation went sideways pretty quick.

I didn't even get a chance to use the story I made up, so if anyone else wants to use it, here you go.
I was going to tell him my uncle, who is a Nigerian Prince, just recently passed away and left me a fortune. I'd send him payment of $10,000, to cover the bike and another $1000 as a thank you gift (I "offered" him $5k for the bike) and kindly refund me the $4000 difference. I'll send my agent to pick it up. Then I'd ask him, Kindly send me your full name and address so I can mail the payment. If he did, I'd mail him something funny.
Wasn't able to get that far.

He did send pictures, but they are all from when it was sold here on CABE.

I'll give you the edited version.

1704756382750.png

1704756547222.png

1704756802150.png

1704756834398.png

Then he must've gotten his photos mixed up, he sent an explicit picture instead of the barn picture he promised.

Photo redacted, trust me, you don't want to see it anyway.

1704757164425.png

(I do have kids, but I'm NOT telling him that)

1704757365007.png

Then I proceeded to send him a bunch of various offensive memes, as I like to do with scammers from time to time.

Wait a minute, this is the guys address?!?!

I might have to drop him a note in the mail. Thinking of printing out a certain meme that comes from Happy Gilmore, which will proclaim so eloquently that he sucks, and calls him a donkey, and mailing it to him. Think Brant posted his name, Richard something? Hmm. This could be fun.

So here is what you do. Get a deal on the line, when he asks for payment request the amount that you are supposed to pay him instead of sending it. Often scammers like this will blindly click accept and send the money to you before they even realize what they did.

Back