When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your klunker pics here!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Gosh I wish I could! I was riding girlfriends mothers bikes off road back in the early 70's. It was before off-road cycling was anything. Myself and my buddies would ride the horse trails between Corona Del Mar and Laguna when it was too wet & rainy to ride our road bikes (Como Street). I busted up a bunch of J.C. Higgens, mostly by folding the head tube back by an "over the bar" winger!
6 years later when I got back from hanging/ surfing in Central America and started building my first Mt. Bike frame sets, I added extra plates between the bottom of the head tube and down tube and used chromoly tubing.

Last edited:
Love the Klunkerette,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Is that a directional rear tire.........going backwards??...........Maybe..??
Good eye! Yup, just flip for desired direction
20230423_192103.jpg

Gosh I wish I could! I was riding girlfriends mothers bikes off road back in the early 70's. It was before off-road cycling was anything. Myself and my buddies would ride the horse trails between Corona Del mar and Laguna when it was too wet & rainy to ride our road bikes (Como Street). I busted up a bunch of J.C. Higgens, mostly by folding the head tube back by an "over the bar" winger!
6 years later when I got back from hanging/ surfing in Central America and started building my first Mt. Bike frame sets, I added extra plates between the bottom of the head tube and down tube and used chromoly tubing.

Good eye! Yup, just flip for desired direction
View attachment 1826379
Awesome............I've been guilty of that several times........lol

Back