When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your pics of 26" bmx cruisers

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Not so vintage

20200921_111938.jpg

20221229_140853.jpg

20210906_124227.jpg

20230122_110649.jpg

20230122_110630.jpg

20230122_102122.jpg
sometime long ago someone chromed this old schwinn frame.serial is filled from the process.my buddy @Dizzle Problems hooked me up with the og chrome fork.the rims are cmc laced to a kk front and shimano rear with hd spokes.suntour power stem.83 dated Ashtabula cranks with a wald sproket and schwinn pedals.a plated oe seat clamp and schwinn stamped headset and bottom bracket.topped with a set of bars that were based off 70s inter-AM motocross/dirtbike bars.grip angle and sweep were changed for better comfort and looks.thanks to @Reedster for those.its super comfortable.i will swap the kashimax bmx seat for an og 80s cruiser saddle when i get one.

View attachment 1773340

View attachment 1773343

View attachment 1773344sometime long ago someone chromed this old schwinn frame.serial is filled from the process.my buddy @Dizzle Problems hooked me up with the og chrome fork.the rims are cmc laced to a kk front and shimano rear with hd spokes.suntour power stem.83 dated Ashtabula cranks with a wald sproket and schwinn pedals.a plated oe seat clamp and schwinn stamped headset and bottom bracket.topped with a set of bars that were based off 70s inter-AM motocross/dirtbike bars.grip angle and sweep were changed for better comfort and looks.thanks to @Reedster for those.its super comfortable.i will swap the kashimax bmx seat for an og 80s cruiser saddle when i get one.
That is awesome, BG congrats, Buddy...what a score!

Back