When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Praise for Catfish......................

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

I saw this painting at a local art show last night, and it made me think of Catfish.

Every single time I see the word catfish it brings back a memory from when I was a young teen working on the farm. I had the night shift, 12 hours, irrigating the fields on the Reservation. It was dark and I was walking along the ditch with a flashlight checking all the tubes making sure they were running. I came across a few that had stopped or flowing really slow and usually it's caused by a bunch of dead weeds or field grass plugging up the tube. If there is a slow flow coming out, then I just slide my hand down the tube end that's in the ditch and pull out the obstruction. Then I came across one that really pissed me off! I slid my hand down the tube and got stabbed big time by something! It was a dead catfish that went tail first into the tube and only the head was sticking out the end of the tube. So...........every time I see the word "Catfish" this is what hits me every time. 😂

1658341459246.png

Back