When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rebuilding a Chicken Power

-
Very nice Sam! Is that the original colors? Mine is that Frankenstein green color. :)

The original color was--white on the pull start housing and yellow for the attachment and tank
But I buffed the alum housing and painted the attachment and tank to match this ratrod bmx--a huffy mono-shock.
orangemonoshock_zps142e8bdd-1.jpg

I have an OG one I mounted on a bike with 28inch wheels ,I bought 10 years ago used.
photo.jpg

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

GT

Hi this is my first post and the picture of my engine which is O and R ohlsson & rice type 133 which i had brought today thinking in will make a "chciken power engine " by securing parts but now it looks it will be difficult , anyway please enjoy the pictures .

IMG_5834.jpg

IMG_5836 (1).jpg

IMG_5839.jpg

IMG_5837.jpg

IMG_5837.jpg

hey Sam , Do you have any spare parts , I am trying to see if my new NOS motor can be converted to a friction power bike using parts from the Orline bike

IMG_5834.jpg

IMG_5835.jpg

IMG_5836.jpg

IMG_5838.jpg

IMG_5837.jpg

IMG_5839.jpg

Back