When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~ Roadkill Monark Five Bar Find! ~

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Here’s one iv been working on over a year . Be patient and enjoy . Detailing now

BB51368D-5FC7-40A8-91B3-34079277836D.jpeg

5869C2C4-5867-4C58-A9D2-51B701F52295.jpeg

This 5 bar needs a new home. P.m if Interested. I cant keep them all.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
I got the frame and fork at 1st. Fork came from a girls bike. I cut and threaded steer tube to fit boys frame. Had to hunt a 5bar chain guard. Not an easy task. Then a wheel set came up in a trade and $$ deal.
52 t wald N.O.S chairing and a modern crank.
N.D. 16tooth sprocket out back makes this thing a flyer. Seat is re covered with old blue couch leather.
2.5" rubber all new.
Bunch of Denver Bike Club Stickers on frame.

I got the frame and fork at 1st. Fork came from a girls bike. I cut and threaded steer tube to fit boys frame. Had to hunt a 5bar chain guard. Not an easy task. Then a wheel set came up in a trade and $$ deal.
N.D. 16tooth sprocket out back makes this thing a flyer. Seat is re covered with old blue couch leather.
2.5" rubber all new.

Post a pic here of it as is & give us a starting price range or a ballpark. Unfortunately I can't throw in for it as usual BUT I am sure someone would be willing to build it during the Covid19 Corona virus crisis we're having

2.5" rubber all new.

To list a bike on the site you need to post in the for sale section with a pic, price location. This is a fishing expedition. V/r Shawn

Nope I’m good. At one time I owned about nine of these in various stages from complete to parts bikes. Down to three boys and two girls bikes. V/r Shawn
I figured you had been quite familiar with them after seeing the 2 you posted and that is definitely quite a handful of experience owning 9 of them.

Back