When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rollfast Identification

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dtaylor613

Look Ma, No Hands!
Anyone able to identify the year/model of this Rollfast bike? Doesn’t appear to be completely original.

DC3F7D53-A0D9-40A9-A921-DDDB4A44703E.jpeg

E477A1E5-2B31-43CB-860E-23661C34019F.jpeg

37CC7E7C-12C3-4546-81F6-B72D2235F6F1.jpeg

Looks like an early-middle 1950's based on the head badge style (bullseye?).
The actual date may be determined from a date-place code on the bottom bracket (e.g. 35SN); or the serial sequence number on the seat tube mast, right side about 6" below the seat post clamp (e.g., K-456,789). Such might indicate 1953-K Snyder-built.

Number I am seeing is down the seat tube, just left of center, under the tank

Number: 59OO09

Seems that would be a ‘59 then, correct? Anyone have a catalog or photos of a similar bike? Looking closer at the bike (in person) it appears it was repainted at some point. Looks like a purplish color to me.

Last edited:

Looks like a close match. Not sure if there was a special deluxe and just a deluxe? I like the way it is, but I am just curious as to what is original and what it looked like. Seems like there is a purple/maroon color underneath the dark blue paint. Unless this is some sort of primer, I would imagine it is the original paint. What gets me, is that there is no noticeable height differences or overlays around the painted accent patterns (it all feels as if it is one coat)

Back