When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rolling Relics San Francisco ride

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I just finished my wife's Shelby. She loves it! See everyone there...

image.jpeg

So I want two things from this post....
A roll call... and....

Does anybody need a killer room at the Zephyr hotel for Saturday night? I have one. It ain't cheap but it's walking distance from Ghiradelli, Jack's bar which is the after stop, and Fisherman's Wharf. Pm me for details.
I'm not using it this year so my loss is your gain. I need an answer by Tuesday night. Or I have to Cancel to get my refund. Thanks gang. See you on the 29th.

So I want two things from this post....
A roll call... and....

Does anybody need a killer room at the Zephyr hotel for Saturday night? I have one. It ain't cheap but it's walking distance from Ghiradelli, Jack's bar which is the after stop, and Fisherman's Wharf. Pm me for details.
I'm not using it this year so my loss is your gain. I need an answer by Tuesday night. Or I have to Cancel to get my refund. Thanks gang. See you on the 29th.

@Desireé

Hi All,
If you are coming from outside the area and staying in the East Bay or just don't want to deal with driving into SF you can park at an outlying BART station and take your bike on BART. I live in Alameda and was thinking of taking the ferry but the first weekend boat doesn't arrive at the Ferry Building in San Francisco until 10:15, then another 5-10 minutes to get off the boat. If we show up late how would we ever catch up with these fast bikes? If we did catch up how would we recognize the group from all the other rental bikes, Boost Skateboarders and Segway tour groups?;):eek::laughing: I don't want to be left behind wandering from the wax museum to street performer robots to T-shirt vendors searching in vain for bikes with real chrome plating.

As for those planning to park near the Hi Dive and Reds Java House, the good news is the Giants are at the Dodgers so parking in the waterfront lots should be ok.

I've been commuting from the East bay for 35 years so here is a tip for drivers. If your driving over on the Bay Bridge stay in the left lane and take the Fremont St. off ramp. At the first light take a right on Harrison.(you'll be at Fremont and Harrison), take Harrison down to the Embarcadero and turn right. The Hi-Dive and Pier 30 parking lot will be two blocks south on your left. I've walked through this corner of the city on my commute for 26 years.

Do not leave anything visible in your parked car, especially if you park on a side street and not in a lot with an attendant. The South of Market and South Beach area are not only Multi Media Gulch, it's also an area with a lot of homeless who will smash and grab anything they see sitting in a parked car. I walk by those little piles of broken window glass every day on my commute. There is someone who parks his pick up with shell every day on the south side of Rincon Hill on Bryant St. He leaves the windows rolled down, doors unlocked and camper shell hatch wide open to show there is nothing inside, enough said.:rolleyes:

As a former Ranger at the Maritime Museum It might be a nice spot to walk the bikes out and take some scenic photos with the bikes , the bay and the historic ships in the background. I'll check with one of the Rangers there and see if bikes are currently allowed to be walked out the Pier. The current Superintendent is a safety nut so they might make bikes park near the bookstore these days.

Wish I HAD A SHELBY to ride for Shelby month, all the kids would be so jealous...

Gary

Back