When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn 24” muscle bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Billythekid

I live for the CABE
I built this 24” Schwinn tiger into a muscle bike I’m 6’4” tall so it gives me plenty of room so what do u muscle bike guys think I like it but wanna know what others “in the know” think any recommendations?

D25D589D-BB62-4608-AE3B-650EE38D10D4.jpeg

It rides real nice I got one of my kids a black stingray clone pacific cycles bike and my wife has a black Schwinn cruiser with springer so I had to have a black Schwinn and this is what came about btw it’s a 24” tiger so not really full-size

@A.S.BOLTNUT You have just helped me decide what I want to do with a '50s 24" Columbia I have. I think those short chunky tires give it that real muscle look. Like a stocky pitbull. I see some bobbed fenders though ;)

I built this 24” Schwinn tiger into a muscle bike I’m 6’4” tall so it gives me plenty of room so what do u muscle bike guys think I like it but wanna know what others “in the know” think any recommendations?

View attachment 1178204
Nice bike! Good look! Do you have the leg room you were after? I am 6'4" also and I don't think my legs could stretch. Do you sit all the way back?

Back