When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Aerocycle

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, rules are overrated and often optional from my experience. Case in point: this thread.

I respect everyone’s opinion about how things “should” be sold here on the Cabe. But I personally would have no problem with offer solicitations, fishing expeditions, and other tomfoolery in the classifieds. It’s pretty simple to do just that within the rules as it is, so I’m puzzled why the consternation.

Lighten up I say, but I get where you all are coming from as well.

I wish I lived in Philly so I could check this bike out and take it for a six or seven hour test ride.
‘Look at me! Look at me! I’m on a Aerocycle suckers!’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Yea...

DSC_0027 - Copy.JPG

No, I dont want to post on this thread! Ha! Yes, only registered members of the ABF ((Aerocycle Bike Foundation) get an opportunity to purchase this classic Aerocycle shirt! Lol. It is made of the finest cotton known to man and only kings adorn such a fine attire!

Hello everyone!
I am new to this site but it has been so informative since im doing research on a Schwinn Aerocycle that I am looking to sell. From looking at other posts it seems that $10k is about right fir asking price, but any feedback or advice would be greatly appreciated.
I’m having a hard time uploading the pictures right now, but I will get them up here momentarily

Hello everyone!
I am new to this site but it has been so informative since im doing research on a Schwinn Aerocycle that I am looking to sell. From looking at other posts it seems that $10k is about right fir asking price, but any feedback or advice would be greatly appreciated.
I’m having a hard time uploading the pictures right now, but I will get them up here momentarily

Please let me know if you come up with a price and someway to ensure bike can actually be delivered.
Thanks, Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back