Schwinn Aerocycle

This ad disappears when logged in

cyclingday

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Feb 24, 2008
Costa Mesa, California. United States
Glad to hear you've found that wonderful old bicycle a new home.
Thanks for putting up with all of us old bike freaks, and keeping your good sense of humor throughout the process.
There's a few of us here, that will be eating some Crow for breakfast this morning. Lol!

stoney

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Jul 19, 2013
Fuquay Varina, NC, United States
Glad the Aerocycle sold, hopefully to a member here. If not, hopefully it has a deserving home. I will throw out any apology to Val. Sometimes we bicycle geeks get all worked up over a pretty bicycle not just a pretty face. Congrats to both seller and buyer.

Val

'Lil Knee Scuffer
May 29, 2018
Chester, PA
e1b79c45817cdba682b9dc0280965db7.jpg

I’m real... I swear :)
All good. I learned a lot and I’m so happy that this bike will be treasured.
No hurt feelings. I was kind of a moron trying to figure all of this out. Glad that people can be so passionate about these bikes, which are really works of art. I think that is a beautiful thing. Keep being experts in this arena. It’s great to see such knowledge (and still laugh so hard at some of the comments at the same time)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
Mar 4, 2012
East Los
View attachment 823445

I’m real... I swear :)
All good. I learned a lot and I’m so happy that this bike will be treasured.
No hurt feelings. I was kind of a moron trying to figure all of this out. Glad that people can be so passionate about these bikes, which are really works of art. I think that is a beautiful thing. Keep being experts in this arena. It’s great to see such knowledge (and still laugh so hard at some of the comments at the same time)

Just kidding Val. Thanks for joining and making the bike available to The Cabe. Sorry about the rough welcome, but we've had our share of scammers in the past. Sometimes something too good to be true...is. Glad this worked out for all involved! Mike

stezell

I live for the CABE
May 8, 2014
Clarksville, TN, United States
No wonder there are so many single people in this hobby. Congrats to Val and the new owner whoever they might be.

V/r,
Sean

Last edited:

Val

'Lil Knee Scuffer
May 29, 2018
Chester, PA
I do have some other bikes I will be posting soon. And some bike seats etc. I think one is a motorcycle seat. Anyway, I need to do some research and go through giant piles of stuff to get to them. So stay tuned over the next few weeks. And FYI, the bike sold for $10k, my original asking price and I got a 20% cut, so I was happy with that

stoney

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Jul 19, 2013
Fuquay Varina, NC, United States
Congrats, looking forward to seeing more bike dork goodies.

birdzgarage

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Oct 30, 2016
Quartz hill ca
Lol.thats great! Pretty funny.the fact you put up with these guys crap and kept coming back, and with a sense of humor, proves your a kool chic! I think you made some friends here! Keep your finds coming, we enjoy it.the comedy is a bonus.

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture