When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn colors ??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
All you have to do is sit down at your computer, and google every schwinn catalog ever.....then write down each model with every color.....please post when you are done.....
Well maybe there is a chance someone else has done it and willing to share. Or instead how about sharing what you already know.

You should start a thread and let us in on the formulas you already have. I like many others looking for legit Campus green code. I have read that it is the aluminium undercoat primer that gave the sparkle effect of the later colors and is difficult to reproduce with only paint. Any thoughts?
Have you checked out Koolest Kolors yet? Koolestuff.com

I saw that you had mentioned Campus Green.
I have Coach green matched. Someone else I think asked. I'm going to take a look.

You should start a thread and let us in on the formulas you already have. I like many others looking for legit Campus green code. I have read that it is the aluminium undercoat primer that gave the sparkle effect of the later colors and is difficult to reproduce with only paint. Any thoughts?
Have you checked out Koolest Kolors yet?

Have you checked out Koolest Kolors yet?
Do you know about the Red that they’re selling? Is it the red used on the early 60’s Schwinn bikes that had the aluminum base? Thanks

Do you know about the Red that they’re selling? Is it the red used on the early 60’s Schwinn bikes that had the aluminum base? Thanks
This is the kit they sell for the Red. It looks like it has an aluminum base color in the kit.

Back