When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Twinn chain guard

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Normally find several on eBay. Not out of the normal to see at least a half a dozen there, and you may get lucky with color unless you're doing something off the wall. Good luck and I'd love to see what you're up too.

Normally find several on eBay. Not out of the normal to see at least a half a dozen there, and you may get lucky with color unless you're doing something off the wall. Good luck and I'd love to see what you're up too.
Yes, there are some on ebay for about $130 plus shipping. Here is my twinn if the photo will upload. It's nothing fancy but it's cool! Clear coated the frame 5 times.

IMG_1061.jpg

I’ve got one. It’s a red one from a twin deluxe 5 speed, but I think other than screening, they are all the same. It’s pretty nice with only one area that has a small dent that can easily be tapped out. Shoot me a text or give me a call at (520)333-8177 to remind me and I’ll send you some pics.

The only ones hat are different are the Town & Country Tandem ones and the one for the Mini-Twinn. I made the one on my Mini-Twinn from a couple than I cut down and put back together. This is a neat project you have going! Waiting to see the end result

I used the one on top (Brown one) in the photo for the bike, still have the other two in the shop, just in case. Bottom id original with replaced center section, Blue one is just one guard cut down and ready to get painted

End result:

I liked this badge and it seemed to match pretty well to the color.

I went with the regular Sting-Ray rear fender, as I liked the way it looked better than the "bobbed" fender they came with, though the little fender is also still in the shop. As you can see, this is not done "perfectly original". I got some static over not staying "purist" when I posted it, but I won best of show in the first show I put it in after completion. I like the idea that other people liked it too! (They did not come in this color either, or with the Striped Seats - Thanks to Joe Crawford!)

REC

Back