When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Schwinn Warranty Cards Red Display Cards Take A Look

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
I will pay for shipping, please read comments
Zipcode

mike1117

Finally riding a big boys bike
I have a lot of down time on my hands now days, so here goes.
YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE CARD. The accepted high bid if any will be for one card, bidders choice. The price you bid is for one card. In addition the high bidder may choose any additional cards for the price of what they bid. Just multiply your winning bid by the amount of cards you want. After the auction you may PM me, call me to discuss what card or cards you will be buying. No need in your bid to state what card or cards you are interested in. At auction's end I will just be dealing with the winning bidder, I may or may not be re-listing any cards not purchased by the high bidder if indeed there are any bidders at all, or accepted bid.
I will pay for the shipping. So the bid you make will include the shipping cost. I will just be putting the card, or cards in a small white envelope with a stamp on it, or additional stamps depending on the number of cards shipped. No cardboard, bubble wrap or anything will be used to protect the card, and there will be no tracking. If you tell me you did not receive the card(s) after 10 days of auctions end, I will take you word and Paypal you back the money you paid. I do not expect the bidding if any to be to crazy, but if it is I will still pay for shipping and pay for tracking. I guarantee that you will receive this item either by a tracking number which states you got it, or by your word if I do not pay for a tracking number. I do not however make any warranties regarding condition of item, all sales or AS-IS in condition. that you receive them.. What follows is what is up for auction, remember price you bid is for one card.

Red display cards are about 6 by 4 inches. I have a Fair Lady, Typhoon, Hollywood, and a Lil Miss

The Warranty cards are about 7 by 5 inches unfolded, I have the following,
Ramshorn, J39, J42, Bantam, Lil Miss. Photos below were taken one card at a time, so try to follow the order as best you can, disregard the black numbers I used, that got to complicated and it does not take much to confuse me now days. All these are well worn, I will comment on each card later in this post.

102_4271.JPG

102_4272.JPG

102_4273.JPG

102_4274.JPG

102_4275.JPG

102_4276.JPG

102_4277.JPG

102_4278.JPG

102_4279.JPG

102_4280.JPG

102_4281.JPG

102_4282.JPG

102_4283.JPG

102_4284.JPG

102_4285.JPG

102_4286.JPG

102_4287.JPG

102_4288.JPG

Cards are worn, best to my knowledge the Ramshorn card says Ram Hrn, H37 9, Rad Copper has serial # written in ink.
J42 card says whiterose $32.95, no ink writing. J39 card says Camp Green, $71.95, Destry, Has serial # in ink. Bantam card has sky blue, 45.95 no in writing. White card is a Lil Miss, L85, Violet, the 56.95 price looks to be marked over in ink to $52.95 and has Wilson Bicycle sales, Union City, imprinted on card.

I know photos posted are not the best, sorry. There might be some other factory letters on card I did not state. Again any bid, if I do get any bids will be for the price of one card high bidder's choice, and any additional ones at the bid price if they want more than one. Thanks

Thanks so much for the bid cyclingday. I am going to let it run until 3PM tomorrow Pacific Time, if there are no other bids I look forward to selling you one or more of the items, your choice. Thanks again for the bid.

SOLD. Oops, sorry I forgot about the 3PM deadline, guess it did not matter though, I will send yo a private PM now Cyclingday to see what card(s) you want.

Back