When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn

-

burrolalb

Finally riding a big boys bike
1d7cf2e93545995a80f018b8dee1dcde.jpg

Dose anybody know anything about this bike all i know its a schwinn tedium but not sure if it's worth to get need a lot of work though any input is appreciated

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Mid-late 70's Deluxe Twinn.Looks like it was Kool Lemon Yellow when new,pretty faded these days. You'd spend a small fortune restoring it.I'd give all of the shiny parts a few good coats of naval jelly,cleaning off most of the rust.Clean and Grease the hubs,headset and cranks.Install a set of chains and ride it....Oh yeah,spray a ton of oil down the cable housings,or just replace them

Get it in riding condition and wait until Summer you should be able to get at least $200 out of it they go for good money here in the mid-west with everything shiny and decent paint they pull $400- $500 here.

I disagree with the above valuation. I wouldn't touch this thing with a 39 1/2 foot pole! V/r Shawn

The rear Atom drum is were the bucks are. I picked up a decent 1969 Deluxe with the Atom and S-7's, kept the wheel sets and parted everything else getting my investment back. The chrome was a 8/10 so that's what made the difference.

Back